Giles County Schools
SchoolReach Parent Center
Miss the SchoolReach message from your school? Call the SchoolReach Parent Center to retrieve the missed message!
To check for recent messages that your school may have sent to your home, work, or cell number call 1-855-955-8500.
· Your call must originate from a phone number that your school has uploaded into SchoolReach.
· The message retrieval line only works with SchoolReach accounts on version 3.0 or higher. (All Giles County Schools are running version 3.0 or higher.)
· Message history dates 30 days from current date.
Need to Update Your Phone Number:
(2) If you do not have a child in the Giles County School System but would like to request notifications in the event of school closings, OR if you are receiving calls that you do not wish to receive and do not have a child in the system, please email Bobbi McMasters at the Giles County Board of Education or call at 931-363-4558.
Here's a quick rundown of what will happen and what you can do to make sure you receive all of your important school-related communications:
· Caller ID will display the main number for the school.
· When receiving a SchoolReach call, answer your phone as you normally would. Say "hello" once. Saying multiple "hellos" may delay the start of the message. Please note that there is a short pause in the beginning of the call.
· IMPORTANT: Set your answering machine to answer in four rings or less to ensure best message delivery. Note: Short, succinct answering machine greetings are best for our machine detection and delivery process. Long answering machine greetings, or greetings with pauses or gaps, may cause the SchoolReach message to begin too soon.
· To listen to a message again, wait for the 'press any key' prompt at the end of the message and after pressing a key you'll hear the message again in its entirety.
· A live or machine answer will complete the notification cycle and cease any future calls for a particular message broadcast. If the SchoolReach system encounters a busy, no answer, or failed (bad number or line) condition, the system will typically retry that number(s) two more times in 15 minute increments.
Contact Bobbi McMasters at the Giles County Board of Education.