Dress Code At Bridgeforth Middle School
Student dress should be comfortable and in good
taste. Clothing advertising beverages and tobacco products and
containing inappropriate language and/or messages will not be worn.
Clothing and shoes should also provide for the safety of your child.
The following guidelines have been set.
- Students are not permitted to wear
sundresses, tank tops, tube tops, halter tops, see-through shirts,
or midriff tops.
- No miniskirts will be permitted. Skirts or
shorts must be no more than four inches above the knee cap.
- No PE clothing allowed except during physical
education activities as required.
- Students will not wear hats, caps, or other
head coverings inside the building.
- Clothing with holes is not permitted.
- Sagging will not be permitted in wearing
- Sweat pants are not to be worn to school.
Return to Bridgeforth Home Page